Friday, June 7, 2013

Introduction

"In God we trust; all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

I am passionate about data and have been in working in the Business Intelligence for the past 9 years where I have played key role in defining , designing , developing and promoting various Business Intelligence solutions on various platforms. I have dawned on myself to help organizations understand the volume and variety of data the can be utilized to develop smart Business Intelligence portals. I realize that as I slowly explore into the realm of Business Intelligence Strategy that my core expertise lies in data management.Data Governance is another aspect of Data management that I enjoy very much. I have been involved in various healthcare datamanagement projects and have been a key contributor towards defining processes, controls, organizational structures, metrics/KPI, and tools enabling continuous data quality improvements, security, privacy, timeliness, compliance and adaptability of information across enterprises.Currently focusing my expertise on social media marketing(will drive the innovation in the retail world), BIG Data and their applications in healthcare, I can assure you that I have boarded the right ship...atleast there is much learning and implementations to be done. I have implemented various projects in Agile,most of the Business Intelligence projects and looking forward towards finding a true fit for BIG Data in Healthcare.


BADA (بده )- Means big in URDU/HINDI

My blog is named badadata which just means BIGDATA...

 Mohammad F Alam 

No comments:

Post a Comment