Friday, June 7, 2013

Article Review of the day - Buddy.com and their Analytic Approach

I just read the article and I agree with the approach buddy.com is taking on how they look into their KPIs to publish information on their analytics dashboard.

The article could be read @

http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/05/buddy-com-analytics/


I believe the next wave of Information reporting has arrived where any and every data collected can be utilized. If  you pay attention to the following quote in the article " McLauchlan said it covers things like user demographics and location, as well as data on in-app commerce and conversions. It can also connect those data points in interesting ways, for example showing average time in the app based on age" it would be evident that volume of data (which is already available) , variety (data that is in motion) and value ( capitalization of data or information related to data) has to visioned into reporting for it to show its true potential.

Please share your thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment